Participate in God’s Life-Giving Work!
Baby Bottle Boomerang (BBB) is for:
Churches, businesses, Christian schools, home school co-ops and groups of any age or size to have hands-on or virtual involvement in a worthwhile project that helps babies, moms, and dads.
Parents, grandparents, Sunday school teachers, or youth group advisors to instill sacredness of human life truth into the lives of children in a tangible way.
Ways to Participate: Hands-On, Virtual, or Hybrid Approach
Contact Align Life Ministries and let us know when you would like to initiate BBB. A BBB campaign can be held any time of year. Churches often begin in January with Sanctity of Human Life Sunday; other groups choose Mother’s and Father’s Day, a back-to-school campaign, or a Thanksgiving campaign.
How it Works:
- We provide the bottles to you.
- You distribute them to the people in your church or group.
- Several weeks later, they return the bottles on an announced date. (You determine the date the bottles are to be returned.)
- You make arrangements to return the bottles to Align Life Ministries (that’s the boomerang!) where we process them. Contactless drop-off is an option.
(New for 2021):
Fill a baby bottle online!
- Visit our special Virtual Baby Bottle Boomerang Giving Page.
- Choose an amount / how many bottles to fill ($25 for one bottle, $50 for two bottles, etc.)
- Complete the form and submit.
NOTE: If you are doing the virtual BBB as part of a church or group, please include your church or group’s complete name on the form for your total to be included in your group’s results.
(New for 2021):
Invite everyone in your group to join your “Fill a Bottle for Life” BBB campaign—those who attend in-person as well as your livestream participants. Offer both the hands-on and virtual BBB options at the same time for a meaningful, life-affirming project that goes beyond physical locations and appeals to people of all ages.
Brief Align Life Ministries Video Update
Feel free to use this recent ministry update video to help kick off your BBB campaign.