Sexuality by Design Curriculum
Sex and sexuality. Culture bombards teens with messages like “anything goes” and “it’s not a big deal.” But God tells us it is a big deal—a gift to be valued, respected, and governed by choices that honor Him, others, and ourselves.
We developed a unique curriculum set to help leaders equip teens to value and make wise choices about their sexuality.Learn More
The Unexhausted Leader
by Lisa Hosler
From the book’s author:
“Jesus says to all of us, ‘Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest’ (Matt. 11:28 NKJV).
“Jesus’ invitation is the gateway to becoming an unexhausted leader. It’s how I moved from weariness to rest. It’s what transformed our ministry from busyness to an active awareness of God’s presence at work. It’s what drew us into corporate intimacy with God and each other. It’s what replaced our good ideas with God’s far more effective ones. And that’s the story of this book: the unexhausted leader and his or her team thrive in the presence of God, on and off the job.”
Filled with scriptural principles, personal stories, and practical application – this book will equip you and your teams to align with Jesus and experience God-honoring, ministry-wide transformation and advancement.
Available August 2021.
Free Leadership Downloads
No matter what kind of organization you run, every ministry leader needs encouragement and equipping. These leadership resources provide clear and concise instruction on how to align under God to bring about His will in your life and the life of your ministry.
- 3 Pitfalls of a Weakly-Defined Culture
- 3 Signs of Autopilot Leadership
- 5 Questions to Ask During a Season of Marathon Ministry
- 5 Reasons We Don’t Pray in the Moment
- 5 Signs of Spiritual Dehydration
- 5 Ways to Sharpen Your Spiritual Vision
- 5 Ways to Stay Grounded in the Midst of Chaos
- 6 Practical Presentation Must-Haves
- 7 Steps in Satan’s Scheme Against Busy Ministry Leaders
- Develop Productive and Enjoyable Board Meetings
- Did God Say That?
- How to Navigate Feeling Unsettled About a Decision
- How to Prep Your Annual Ted Talk
- My 5 Ingredient Recipe for a Great Speech
- Praise ROI for Leaders
- Why You Should Eat at Board Meetings