Hundreds of volunteers—serving at multiple locations in a variety of roles—extend hope and care to our clients, perform essential administrative tasks, and ensure our events run smoothly. If you’re looking for a meaningful way to use your skills and passion, volunteer with us. You’ll be challenged and changed by Christ’s work in and through you!
- Client Advocates: Share the truth and hope of Jesus with women, men, and couples experiencing an unintended pregnancy. As a client advocate, you will offer encouragement and education as you walk alongside a client who may be vulnerable to the pressures of abortion. (Serve weekly or biweekly for a two to four hour shift. We provide training.)
- Receptionists: Whether scheduling appointments, making clients in the waiting room feel comfortable, or being that listening ear on the phone, a receptionist is important to the flow of the location. (Serve weekly or biweekly for a two to four hour shift. We provide training.)
- Post-Abortion Group Facilitators: Do you have a passion to see women and men healed from the pain of abortion? Facilitate a post-abortion Bible study. Training is provided.
- Babysitters: Many of our clients have no one to watch their children during their Align Pregnancy Services appointment, yet to bring children into the session isn’t productive to the client’s learning. If you are age 18 or over and love children, you have the opportunity to be a vital part of what’s happening in the lives of our clients by caring for their children at one of our locations.
- Intercessors: Having each location and our services bathed in prayer is crucial. Would you be available to come on-site weekly or monthly to stand in the gap with other believers on behalf of the clients we serve?
- Baby Boutique Coordinators and Helpers: Each of our locations has a Baby Boutique. Use your creativity to organize and stage the donations we receive. Not creative? You can sort through donations, pack diapers, and perhaps do a little washing or mending. The schedule is flexible.
- Interpreters: Are you bilingual? Help translate between a Client Advocate and client in individual or group sessions on an as needed basis. (Clients who have little grasp of English may be on a waiting list while we wait for God to fill this need.)
- Lawn Care/Snow Removal/Maintenance: We value all of our volunteers, including those who are able to mow grass, plant and care for flowers, remove snow, or provide basic building maintenance.
- Office Assistant: Aid our Lebanon administrative office staff on an as needed basis with copying, mailings, computer work, and other general administrative jobs, including counting Baby Bottle Boomerang returns.
- Church Liaisons Connect your church family with Align Life Ministries by communicating upcoming events and important updates. Information and materials are provided.
- Move for Life Team Leaders: Rally friends and family to raise support with you through the Move for Life held each May. Promote the event at church, in the community, and on your social media. Tips and materials are provided.
- Move for Life Volunteers: Help with registration, refreshments, prizes, Kids’ Zones, set up and tear down, and more. Training is provided.
- Baby Bottle Boomerang: Organize this fundraiser with your church, youth group, or other organization. We supply bottles and promotional tools. It’s a fun and easy way for people of all ages to champion life.
Please Note: Some in-person volunteer opportunities may be currently limited due to COVID-19 safety protocols. If you have a group that would like to volunteer, please contact Lora Brock at LBrock@AlignLifeMinistries.org.
Contact us for more information about volunteering or to sign up to serve.